How to Connect Oraimo Smart watch to your Android or IOS ?

I will show you how you can connect your oremo smartwatch to your smartphone, depending on which smartphone you are using, regardless of whether it is an Android or iOS mobile phone. 

 

can connect your Oraimo Smartwatch to any of these devices, depending on what you are wearing. 


I have my smartwatch and my Android phone next to it is fine so I'm currently using my phone to design all of this setup so I can show you how to do it, but the same goes for the app on the Android The mobile phone and the app on the iPhone are actually the same.


Let's see what, after checking the status on the back of the case, shows the name of the app you want to install.

You may also see that you need to install a new download instead. This arcade tool is good on your app store or google play store.

Connect Oraimo Smartwatch to your Android

I'm currently using it on my iPhone I'm connected to my iPhone. Now we are going to install the application so I have google fps, let's install the application over 3MB.


so why can I pick up my RMS smartwatch with the installation? You can see I'm going to go ahead and increase the brightness. You can really see what looks like, as you can see it's offline engine what's on my phone right now


Next, I click on your Jeweler 2 so you can see that it is similar to Android, you have to accept, you know the app.

so I only get a confirmation so yes you can login with your facebook depending whatever you want, but you can just ignore so I keep going.

If you ignore this, that's fine as you can see that something is getting up, the background activity indicates that the app is running in the background as it is connecting to your smartphone.


so your smartwatch, which means you have to do it and you have some improvements in your background 


I'll just go into that, I'll go to the next permissions info, so that's fine, allow all apps, that's okay me think i'm done. So i hit next so i can do the next one be it my mal or femal. I can ignore all of this. 


In menus you can see that in places you will see more devices below me. So, let me just quickly explain where you actually say things about your steps.


You've worked for that day, and you're going to see it, and you can see that it's good, so you can set it up the way you want it. When you're trying to exercise, you can also use your smart watch to run in your ex.


You can use it because, as you can see, we have a sports section where you can set your goals and run them.


You can set it to work the way you want it to work, write the way you want it to write, and if you come to this programmable section, as you can see, it's not clickable.


It's just a logo, so when it comes to device, you'll say I have a device connected, so how do you connect your device okay, so what I'll do is.


I can go ahead and change my die settings, and it will synchronize and make more settings or screen settings available online for me to download and install on this app on this my smart search, for example, and I'll show you how to do that.


I'm just going to type on anyone I think I'll like this  i'll start this once I click on the synchronize dial it'll synchronize it was restarted for the first time when I posted this watch, and as you can see, synchronization is taking time.


So, why are you spending time on this watch? As you can see, if you swipe from the top, you'll see a few settings. If you swipe down, you'll see your home screen, and if you swipe to the left, you'll see a variety of options.


You can do this on your smart watch by returning to the home screen and swiping to the right. If you swipe back and then to the right, you'll see the steps that have been taken. If you swipe again, you'll see your ass beats rate.


If you swipe again when you see your sleeping time when you sleep when you record, you can see it and see where that okay then if you go back go back to your home and scroll down.


You will receive notifications via SMS or WhatsApp, but if you know what to set, you will receive notifications via email.

Connect Oraimo Smartwatch

I'm not sure what's going on, so let's go back. It's connected, which is why you have this connected icon at the top.


This replacement occurs whenever I receive any notification, i.e. whenever I receive a notification on my phone i'm going to be informed.


I'd like to be notified via this month's watch, and if it's something important, I'll read it. If I want to respond, I can take my phone and respond to something that pertains to when I receive a call I can call us on this watch, and if my phone is in my bag, I'll just take it out and answer the phone.


So, I'm not sure what's going on, but it's taking a long time for me to synchronize this style, but I'm not sure if it's because of my data or something.


I think it's big, so I'll just cancel this okay it's telling me it's synchronizing, so I'll just see if I can double tap so I'm not sure what's going on it's not they came back never excluded.


It's attempting to push things on me, as you can see when I click on the device, it'll show me everything about this smartphone's assets.


I can set anything I want, so I can declare, I can update, and I can do a lot with it. As a result, this is the case. If you have anything interesting to say, please leave it in the comments section below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments