Very Simple Way To Fix Hard Bricked Xiaomi No PC, No Root, No Apps

Android is the most used mobile operating system right now, around 72% mobile phone use android as operating system all over the world, but this not guarantee the android will be perfect to use, some times there is bug which disturbing our daily use.

One problem which probably faced by user is hard brick. Hard brick is situation where your android phone not responding to anything, it will be stay off, no respond whether you try to turn it on, charge, or connect it to computer. Of course it will be very frustrating almost user. 

I faced this situation on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, the phone are off and not responding to anything, even the LED not turned on when I try to charge it.

As I browse on forum to overcome the hard brick we need to flash the ROM with some method, but I try to avoid it because there are important file in the internal storage, and accidentally I found very simple way to fix it. 

Here is the step To Fix Bricked Xiaomi No PC, No Root, No Apps:


1. Charge your phone
I realized before my phone is hard brick, the battery is very low. So, just charge the phone for about 15 minutes, I know the LED and indicator are not show off, but the phone is warm, it is indicates if the charging are working.

2. Press and Hold Power and Vol down (-) Button.
This is the key, the phone won't turned on if you press the power button as usual. you need to plug off the charger the press and hold power and vol down (-) button for about 1 minute just hold the button until your phone turned on. when it is successfully turned on, you can use your phone as usual.

I already use this simple method 3 times on different Xiaomi phone, the problem is same, the phone are run out of battery then hard brick. So, I suggest to charge your phone before there is low battery warning. 
Thanks for your visit, it will be great if you share this information :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments